King's College London has accepted Arjun Singh, a 14-year-old resident of Hong Kong to enroll for a physics degree, and he would be the youngest international student ever to enroll, The South China Morning Post reported. But there is a chance he may not be able to go to Britain, as that country's visa rules require students to be at least 16. His family is scrambling to find a way for him to get around the rule.
- Community College Signs Transfer Pact With British University
- Report Urges Bankruptcy Protection for Risky Student Loans
- Interview with Paul Le Blanc on 'A Freedom Budget for All Americans'
- Student Account of Sex Harassment Abroad Strikes Chord
- Udacity CEO Thrun Fires Back at Critics
- Scholars consider appropriate background to teach women's studies
- ACT scores fall to lowest level in five years
- Case Western Overhauls Law School Curriculum
Search for Jobs