All Applicants Failed U. of Liberia's Admissions Test
August 27, 2013
All 25,000 people who took the entrance exam for the University of Liberia failed this year, BBC reported. A university official said that most students "lacked enthusiasm and did not have a basic grasp of English," the BBC report said.
- U. of Liberia to Admit 1,800 Who Failed Entry Exam
- Lynn U. Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
- George Washington Removes Business School Dean
- Citing 'High Risk Drinking,' Temple U. Ends 'Spring Fling'
- Despite billions in debt, perhaps little worry for elite institutions
- Colleges award tenure
- Report Faults Yeshiva U. on Sex Abuse Charges
- Tribal colleges preparing for destructive effects of sequestration
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...
We honor our past because it shapes our future. Otterbein’s story begins in the mid-1800s, before the abolition of slavery, before the women’s right...