All Applicants Failed U. of Liberia's Admissions Test
August 27, 2013
All 25,000 people who took the entrance exam for the University of Liberia failed this year, BBC reported. A university official said that most students "lacked enthusiasm and did not have a basic grasp of English," the BBC report said.
- New Challenge to TOEFL
- Taking on TOEFL
- Quick Takes: Gun Lobby Wins in Utah, Living Well in Loan Industry, Whitworth Drops SAT, Settlement in Video Case, Unusual Help for Oklahoma State Athletics, Aid for Katrina Colleges, Lumina Extends Program, Dog's Diploma, When Rules Should Be Broken
- Report Finds No Religious Bias at Air Force Academy
- GED numbers down amid time of transition for high school equivalency exams
- Report notes issues raised as English become global higher ed language
- Filling the Void
- ETS will allow GRE takers to select which scores to report
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Sul Ross State University Rio Grande College is an upper-level center offering courses in Del Rio, Eagle Pass and Uvalde. Located on the campuses of...
The strength of The City University of New York is derived from the diversity of its students and from each College’s distinctly defined...