The falling value of the rupee has become a major source of concern for Indians studying overseas, the Economic Times reported. The rupee has lost 20 percent of its value against the U.S. dollar in the last year, causing some students to scramble for additional loans or part-time jobs.
- British Council report argues for 'new status quo' in Indian student mobility
- The Volatility of International Student Flows
- The Business of Branching Out
- British universities see rise in overseas applications, but drops from India
- Will a China Slowdown Stall Growth in International Students?
- New Analyses on Aid Policy
- Pursuit of happiness
- Essay on the U.S.-India higher education relationship
Search for Jobs