The trend of college newspapers shifting more editions from print to online is growing, Poynter reported. Publications are noting that they save money and that campus readers increasingly prefer to get information online, not in print. Among the publications that have recently announced shifts: The Daily Illini of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, The Maneater of the University of Missouri at Columbia and The Aztec of San Diego State University.
- A Threat to Freedom
- Muslim Cartoon Controversies at Harvard and Illinois
- Muhammad Cartoon Crossfire
- Extra, Extra, Go to WWW...
- Quick Takes: Visa for Scholar Denied, Opposing Research Access Law, Yale Tops Harvard in Endowment Growth, Morehouse President to Retire, New Chief for Phoenix, Career Ed Revolving Door, More Mumps, Student Editors Punish Themselves, Private Loans
- Should Teaching Be Outsourced?
- Dalkey Archive Press Goes All Willy Wonka
- Legal experts react to U of Illinois FOIA controversy
Search for Jobs