Texas A&M University-Commerce and South Texas College will next spring launch a competency-based degree program in organization leadership, the institutions announced on Thursday. The programs will be created in cooperation with Pearson, which will create online courses totaling 90 credit hours. Pearson estimates the program will enroll 250 students in its inaugural semester -- a number that will grow to more than 6,000 students by 2019.
- $10,000 degree push has led to innovation in pricing but not cost control
- Accreditors' role in the expansion of competency-based education
- Northern Arizona U. partners with Pearson on competency-based degree programs
- Competency-based education may get a boost
- Barriers to competency-based education may be lifting, panel says
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories