Cornell University announced a $100 million gift to its medical college Tuesday. The donors -- for whom the medical school is already named -- are Joan and Sanford I. Weill and the Weill Family Foundation. The Weills have now given $600 million to the university.
- Paul Smith's College wants to change name for $20 million
- At Cornell's medical college, father passes board chair position to daughter
- Renaming of NYU's engineering school after donors irks some students and faculty
- Unsettling Settlement Over 'Donor Intent'
- Lawsuit Against Princeton Comes Into Focus
- Charitable giving to higher education restored to pre-recession levels, report indicates
- Cornell and Technion's win in New York competition reflects desire to grow urban ties
- The Senate Weighs In
Search for Jobs