Cornell University announced a $100 million gift to its medical college Tuesday. The donors -- for whom the medical school is already named -- are Joan and Sanford I. Weill and the Weill Family Foundation. The Weills have now given $600 million to the university.
- At Cornell's medical college, father passes board chair position to daughter
- Paul Smith's College wants to change name for $20 million
- Paul Smith's College Gift, Name Change Dropped
- $150 Million Gift for Stony Brook
- Thomas Jefferson U. Receives $110M for Medical School
- $80M for Public Health at George Washington U.
- $100M Gift for Western Michigan's New Med School
- National U Leads Consortium on K-12 Education
Search for Jobs