Grand Valley State University administrators have removed a sculpture of a wrecking ball from campus, and Miley Cyrus played a role, MLive reported. Students had noticed a similarity between the sculpture and a prop in the new Cyrus video for her song "Wrecking Ball." Students -- at least one of them nude -- were reenacting the video on the real sculpture at Grand Valley State. Officials took away the artwork, saying that they were not sure it could support the students.
- University honors Pacific War victims
- Delaware to Act on Research on High-Ability, Low-Income Students
- Quick (1-sentence) tips for success as a faculty member
- Poll: Most Americans and business leaders say graduates should be well-rounded
- Review of Ronald Dworkin, 'Religion Without God'
- Academic Minute: The Evolution of Size
- Colleges adopt new policies to accommodate transgender students
- MIT announces two MOOC sequences as edX strategy begins to take shape
Search for Jobs