- Saybrook joins growing nonprofit education system, a possible new model for higher ed
- New presidents provosts: Calif. CC's Cal State Central Arizona Spartanburg Waynesburg Zion
- Onward Christian Snowboarders
- Who's Who at the Spellings Summit
- Retiring professor says he's ready to leave academe and others should, too
Jerry C. Lee, who over 24 years at National University built a growing system of nonprofit colleges serving adults, is retiring. Lee was president of National University from 1989 to 2007 and has since 2001 been chancellor of the evolving National University System, which in recent years has added John F. Kennedy University and City University of Seattle to its stable of work-force-oriented institutions.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories