Former Stony Brook Instructor Among Victims in Kenya
September 24, 2013
Kofi Awoonor, a Ghanian poet who taught creative writing and African literature at the State University of New York at Stony Brook, was among those killed in the terrorist attack on a mall in Kenya. Awoornor was also a Stony Brook alumnus.
- Some professors outraged as engineering education magazine publishes anti-gay letter
- Michigan grad students object to details of new housing unit
- In fifth presidency, Evan Dobelle faces many allegations that ended his fourth
- New presidents or provosts: Fitchburg Lourdes McMurry Mountwest MSMC UC-Riverside
- Wright State, Adjunct Union Reach Contract Agreement
- Colleges benefit financially but take hits to pride and bodies in overmatched football games
- Student Says University Required Her to 'Prosecute' Attacker
- A look at St. Lawrence University's study abroad program in Kenya
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Founded in 1871 as a school for teachers, Geneseo has evolved into one of the premier public liberal arts colleges in the country. Located on 220...
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to...