Glasgow Caledonian University, founded in Scotland and with a campus in London as well, has opened a campus in New York City, becoming the first British university to do so, Times Higher Education reported. The university plans to offer graduate programs in fashion and the business of fashion.
- New study explores qualities that help black and Latino males succeed in high school
- Ohio U. Cuts 'Blurred Lines' From Halftime Show
- Essay on how colleges can engage in 'cluster hiring'
- Essay suggests that scoring in diving suggests path for rating colleges
- Bard's decision focuses renewed attention on admissions essays
- Islamic Group Kills Dozens at College in Nigeria
- Evangelical College Relaxes Rules on Alcohol
- Looming Worries for American U. of Afghanistan
Search for Jobs