New Campaign for the Liberal Arts
October 4, 2013
The Council of Independent Colleges has launched a new online campaign on the value of liberal arts colleges. The website features data, testimonials from educators and alumni, and information on the careers and lives of graduates of the colleges.
- Job skills increasing focus of many colleges (essay)
- Pasadena City College Professor Asked to Resign
- Open-access journals confuse contributors as they experiment with peer review models
- Harvard rejects call to divest from fossil fuels
- Plans Announced for New Tribal College in California
- Government Shutdown Stalls Military Education Benefits
- Alabama Coach Suspended for Loan to Football Player
- Faculty advocate for new NCAA division in FAR governance plan
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...