New Campaign for the Liberal Arts
October 4, 2013
The Council of Independent Colleges has launched a new online campaign on the value of liberal arts colleges. The website features data, testimonials from educators and alumni, and information on the careers and lives of graduates of the colleges.
- LinkedIn, other data aggregators heighten presence in college-prep marketplace
- Thoughtful Experiment
- Connecting the Dots
- Private Colleges, Serious About Assessment
- Essay criticizes Obama administration's new scorecard on colleges
- For-Profits Battle on Many Fronts
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- Some Unpretentious Bragging
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) has offered top quality care to patients in South Carolina and beyond since 1824. As the first...