The Center for Student Opportunity has begun a campaign called "I'm First" that is aimed at first-generation college students. The nonprofit group, with support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, created a website inspired by Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" videos. The site includes testimonial videos featuring first-generation graduates, as well as tips and guidance about how to navigate college.
- Too Much Mail From U. of Chicago Admissions?
- College Board releases 'Education Pays' report
- Conference focuses on integrating global learning within the curriculum
- Essay on what academic job ads really mean
- New Campus for City Colleges of Chicago
- Proposed Ph.D. funded by JPMorgan Chase raises questions at U. of Delaware
- Education Groups Oppose 'Pay It Forward'
- NYU offers to let election go forward on union for teaching assistants but not research assistants
Search for Jobs