Three professors were honored this morning with the 2013 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for "their empirical analysis of asset prices." The three are: Eugene F. Fama, the Robert R. McCormick Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago; Lars Peter Hansen, David Rockefeller Distinguished Service Professor in Economics and Statistics at the University of Chicago; and
Robert J. Shiller, Sterling Professor of Economics at Yale University.
- Documentary by Frederick Wiseman portrays UC-Berkeley in fall 2010
- Essay on the way deans must 'sell' tenure candidates
- Petition Calls on UVa to block Arianna Huffington from campus appearance
- A Bonus Year for Rutgers President
- Innovation Group Urges Congress to Support Research
- Study: Many Endowments Change Spending Policies
- Will 'U.S. News' Ignore the ABA?
- For-profit colleges say U.S. discriminates against them in state authorization
Search for Jobs