Cricket -- a sport popular in Britain and the countries that were once ruled by Britain -- is growing on American campuses, The Boston Globe reported. The first American college championship of club teams took place in 2009, with five teams. Now there are 70 such teams. While most players come from countries such as India and Pakistan, where cricket remains very popular, some of those learning the game and embracing it are Americans.
- Overseas Outposts
- Outpost in the Middle East
- Higher Ed in 2025 and O'Neill's "Growth Map" BRIC Story
- Who Is Global?
- A Tangled Tale in Tbilisi
- International universities adjust to changes in Dubai economy
- Making International Collaboration Work: Twitter, Gchat, Skype, and Google Docs
- Report calls for end to grouping of Asian-American students in one category
Search for Jobs