"Full Moon on the Quad" is a tradition at Stanford University in which students kiss one another at midnight on the first full moon of the fall semester. The New York Times reported on how Stanford officials try to make sure people are kissed only when they want to be (the use of slogans like "Consent Is Sexy") and that the event doesn't result in the mass spread of germs (students with colds are discouraged from participating, and students are encouraged to use mouthwash, but not to brush or floss beforehand).
- A Look at the New iTunes U
- Quick Takes: Madonna Constantine Fired, A Very Full Friday Option, Win for GMAT, Clean Learning, Higher Ed Act Extension (Again), Gains for Syracuse Adjuncts, Breaking News on Odysseus
- California lawmakers would require students to get a 'yes' before sex
- Semester at Sea Loses Academic Port
- Campus Sexpot
- Study finds that too many adjectives and adverbs detract from academic writing
- Campuses of Ids
- Hostile Climate?
Search for Jobs