More than 1,000 people rallied on the Lehigh University campus to protest vandalism found at the multicultural dorm Wednesday night, Lehigh Valley Live reported. Early Wednesday morning, someone threw eggs at the residence hall and spray-painted derogatory terms on and around the buildings. The rally was led by a student group calling itself From Beneath the Rug, which formed this year to "represent and fight for marginalized groups on campus and people who feel like their voices aren't and should be heard," one member said.
- A Violent Shift
- Tensions simmer between American and international students
- Catholic U. Students Split on Single-Sex Housing Policy
- Fallout at U. of Virginia after article on a gang rape at a fraternity
- Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
- Protests and controversies over race proliferate on campuses
- Claremont McKenna dean resigns amid protests over race
- Spray-Painting Pynchon
Search for Jobs