Intel Buys Kno
November 11, 2013
- Kno, Intel, and the Fragmented EdTech Market
- The Secondary Cost of Digital
- Kno-Cengage lawsuit highlights high stakes of digital migration
- The Banality of Textbooks
- Next Steps for E-Texts
- What Happens to Chegg When We "Disrupt" the Textbook Industry?
- Why Is Amazon's Textbook Rental Selection So Skimpy?
- Kaltura, Intel Capital, and Ed Tech Investments
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Bucknell University, one of the nation's premier undergraduate institutions, is a private liberal arts institution in Lewisburg, Pa., that combines...
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln, chartered in 1869, is an educational institution of international stature. UNL is listed by the Carnegie...