At an event last week, two Bay Area members of the U.S. House of Representatives were aggressively critical of the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges for its treatment of City College of San Francisco, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Reps. Jackie Speier and Anna Eshoo, both Democrats, said they hope the three lawsuits filed by supporters of City College will prevent the college from losing its accreditation next year.
- Number of veterans enrolled at elite colleges ... drops? (essay)
- Survey finds increases in international enrollments, study abroad
- Student's video leads to discussion of race at UCLA
- Psy draws a crowd in the classroom
- After Field Test, Teacher Prep Tool Ready for Use
- Mixed ruling in athletes' likeness lawsuit against the NCAA
- Accreditation issues, practical and philosophical, on display in D.C.
- Developments in San Francisco Crisis
Search for Jobs