- Accreditation issues, practical and philosophical, on display in D.C.
- Evidence of Pentagon Surveillance
- Court grants temporary reprieve to City College of San Francisco
- Fight over San Francisco's community college heats up again
- Accreditor votes to shut down San Francisco's community college in 1 year
At an event last week, two Bay Area members of the U.S. House of Representatives were aggressively critical of the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges for its treatment of City College of San Francisco, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Reps. Jackie Speier and Anna Eshoo, both Democrats, said they hope the three lawsuits filed by supporters of City College will prevent the college from losing its accreditation next year.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories