Bowie State University has announced that it is ending student health insurance due to the increased costs associated with the new federal health care law. The university is encouraging students to either get on their parents' plans or participate in Maryland's health insurance exchange.
- Lifetime benefit caps are on way out but still affect college students
- A Future for Student Health Plans?
- Not Dodging Health Care Law
- IRS guidance on health care law clarifies formula for counting adjunct hours
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Students Missing in Health Plans
- Federal judge finds Maryland discriminates against its public black colleges
- Paying for Campus Health Care
Search for Jobs