The University of Southern California Rossier School of Education announced Thursday that it will offer alumni of its graduate program "continuous" support in their professional lives. Alumni with professional challenges or questions can call the school and will receive a "plan for improvement" and input from faculty members on a "Rapid Response Team" that USC is creating.
- 2tor Partners with Schools to Build Community
- In Over Its Head?
- Quick Takes: Antioch Layoff Letter Angers Alumni, Journalism Professor's Plagiarism, Boating Accident Kills Colby Official, Compassion at Clemson
- Online Learning, Upscale (and Scaled Up)
- Debt Financing on the Rise
- USC Doubles Down Online
- High Quality Online Learning: A Discussion with USC's Karen Gallagher
- More Rankings Rigging
Search for Jobs