A faculty member at Hocking College, in Ohio, has been barred from campus as authorities believe he may be a threat to three other faculty members, The Athens Messenger reported. The campus was informed of the ban and threats Thursday afternoon, and leaflets posted on campus include the faculty members name and photograph. The Messenger said it could not reach the man who was named as the threat.
- Community college faces criticism after football player convicted of rape in high school joins team
- Shootings at two campuses in same day each leave a freshman dead
- Are You Ready for 'Islamo-Fascism Week'?
- Essay defends the idea that colleges have climbing walls and other recreational facilities
- Getting Out of Egypt
- A Contested Search
- Student success centers are poised to spread
- Persona Non Grata -- for All to See
Search for Jobs