William Penn, a Michigan State University professor who lost his teaching assignments for this semester after he was caught on tape denigrating Republicans, will be back in the classroom next semester, MLive reported. Since the incident, he has been paid for non-teaching duties.
- Kean U. administrator leaves suddenly amid plagiarism charges
- Praise, Criticism, Questions After Udacity 'Pivot'
- Senators Convene Task Force on Regulatory Burdens
- Disability studies meeting wasn't accessible to those with disabilities
- For-profit colleges step up criticism of gainful employment regulations as negotiations continue
- Eastern Mennonite U. will review policy on hiring gay faculty
- Essay urges colleges to invest more in placement
- Faculty members at San Jose State U. urge outside review of institution's governance
Search for Jobs