William Penn, a Michigan State University professor who lost his teaching assignments for this semester after he was caught on tape denigrating Republicans, will be back in the classroom next semester, MLive reported. Since the incident, he has been paid for non-teaching duties.
- Michigan State suspends professor from teaching following anti-Republican remarks
- Summer Thoughts -- II
- Ask the Administrator: A New Faculty Rank?
- Professors afforded few guarantees of privacy in the Internet age
- Video of instructor at USC sets off controversy, but is context missing?
- Put Out to Pasture
- A Ring of Fire
- Michigan community college to transition to merit pay
Search for Jobs