Robert Morris University this week announced plans to eliminate 7 of its 23 athletic teams. The Pennsylvania-based university said that savings will be used to finance improvements in the remaining athletic programs. The men's teams being eliminated are track (indoor and outdoor), cross country, and tennis. The women’s sports are field hockey, golf and tennis.
- Maryland Panel to Recommend Cutting 8 of 27 Teams
- 1 of 8 Teams Survives Maryland Athletics Cuts
- Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
- Running in Place
- Millersville U. in Pennsylvania to Drop 3 Men's Sports
- British Council report argues for 'new status quo' in Indian student mobility
- NCAA Punishes Boise State for Major Violations in 5 Sports
- Gender Equity or Finances?
Search for Jobs