The Bowdoin College Museum of Art has announced a donation of 320 works of art from the collection of Dorothy and Herbert (Herb) Vogel. The Vogels are legendary in the art world for the way they built up a significant modern art collection, identifying works they could afford to buy on modest salaries and that became extremely valuable. The gift to Bowdoin includes works by 70 artists, including Robert Barry, Lucio Pozzi, Edda Renouf, Julian Schnabel, James Siena, Pat Steir and Richard Tuttle.
- Essay on the role of mouth watching in learning a foreign language
- Newly Tenured ... at Gustavus Adolphus, Williams
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Ward Churchill Redux?
- Colleges award tenure
- New presidents or provosts: Angelo Bridgewater Illinois KCTCS Middlebury Midlands Siena UNLV
- Studying (Sign) Languages Abroad
- Newly Tenured ... at Bowdoin, Gettysburg, Williams
Search for Jobs