Ties between libraries and their institutions' university presses are growing, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Association of American University Presses. A report issued with the survey results praises this collaboration, but urges both parties to work to avoid duplication of services and to coordinate their activities.
- President Obama set to convene rare meeting of large group of college leaders
- After two years of MOOC mania, enthusiasm for online education dips
- Federal Judge Orders Removal of Malaysian Professor From No-Fly List
- U.S. Urged to Give Incentives to States on College Funding
- Yale Professors Move to Create Faculty Senate
- Review of Peter Charles Hoffer, 'Clio Among the Muses: Essays on History and the Humanities'
- A discussion between two adjunct breadwinners
- Michigan Will Review Procedures for Terrible Weather
Search for Jobs