- Quick Takes: Middlebury and Monterey Join, Iowa Grad Student Arrested for Threat, Whitewater Dean Loses Post, Artwork Angers Muslim Students
- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Judge declares mistrial in suit by conservative over being passed over for law professor job
- Quick Takes: Would Iowa Sell Its Jackson Pollock?, More Success for Harvard Endowment, Pre-Pre-SAT?, Bishop State Instructor Wins Job Back, Recovering From Research Misconduct, Demand for New Med School
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $5.85M to Fired Coach, Wellmark Withdraws Gift, NLRB Win for Some Grad Students, Conflicts and Conferences, Mizzou Salaries, Interim Chancellor for Calif. 2-Year Colleges, Fayetteville State Chancellor Quits, Lost and Found
Brent Sandy, a music professor at the University of Iowa, is facing multiple criminal charges after he reported his university-issued laptop missing and presumably stolen, The Iowa City Press-Citizen reported. The university was able to trace the laptop to Sandy's home. He then confessed, authorities said, to taking the laptop home and reporting it stolen because he was scheduled to get a new laptop and had porn on the existing laptop. When authorities searched his house, they also found a container of marijuana. So Sandy now faces charges related to the false report and the pot.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories