With California facing potentially dangerous shortages of water, the University of California System has pledged a 20 percent reduction in water use by 2020. Each campus has established a three-year average baseline to work from, and will now develop plans to cut water use to meet the 20 percent goal.
- Drought action plans leading to changes on California campuses
- Community Colleges' Unfunded Mandate
- State Funding Fortunes Start Falling
- Completion Targets for Cities
- Setting State Targets
- Taming the 'Wild West'
- Texas wants 60 percent of young adults to hold college degrees by 2030
- China and India producing larger share of global college graduates
Search for Jobs