Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Rock Island, IL
The Moreno Valley College is fast becoming the health education center of choice in the Inland Empire with strong programs in health sciences, human...
Minot State University: A place to have the experience of a lifetime. Located in north central North Dakota, Minot State University is a place where...