Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
- Essay offers guide to those who review journal submissions
- Essay on "The Top Ten Retractions of 2014” and post-publication peer review
- Researchers discover challenges of debating scholarly work on the Web
- “Kondo-ing” My College Files
- Six Words
- Cite Check
- Quick Takes: Double Dippers, Conservative Split at Texas A
- Essay on dealing with depression while on the tenure track
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Predicting the future is not an easy thing to do. In its place, Western New Mexico University has set out to transform it. At a glance, WNMU looks...
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...