Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Angelo, TX
New Brunswick, NJ
For 95 years, Crown College has prepared Christians to serve and influence the world. Beginning in 1916 with four students who wanted to study the...
Located 30 minutes southwest of Chicago, Lewis University is a comprehensive, Catholic university where the traditions of liberal learning and...