Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
- Essay on the final semester of finishing a Ph.D.
- Review of Robert J. Thompson Jr., 'Beyond Reason and Tolerance: The Purpose and Practice of Higher Education'
- Consumer Advocacy Group Calls for Tighter Oversight of Sallie Mae, Other Loan Servicers
- To see how liberal arts grads really fare, report examines long-term data
- Academic Minute: Predicting Domestic Violence
- UArctic attempts to promote research, teaching collaboration across the universities of the region
- David Pierce, National Community College Leader, Dies
- After failed talks, Academic Partnerships and Coursera both introduce online course 'Specializations'
Search for Jobs
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford...
Wilson College is an independent college with a proud history of educating women since 1869 through rigorous study of the liberal arts and sciences...