Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Mount Holyoke College is a highly selective liberal arts institution with a long tradition of educating women for active engagement in the world. A...
Welcome to Ross University School of Medicine and School of Veterinary Medicine. Ross University is one of the largest and most successful Caribbean...