Trending Hashtag in Academe: #SixWordPeerReview
January 22, 2014
What are those peer reviewers really saying, in six words? Check out the hastag #SixWordPeerReview. Some of the entries:
- You didn't cite my paper: reject.
- Incremental at best. Enthusiasm is limited.
- Please cite more of my papers.
- Six years of your life. Sorry.
- Needs to be about my interests.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Villanova University was founded in 1842 by the Order of Saint Augustine. To this day, Villanova's Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition is the...
About Pratt Institute Pratt Institute is a coeducational, private, professional college offering associate, bachelor and master's degree programs in...