An agreement between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will pave the way for more collaboration among the universities in both parts of Ireland, Times Higher Education reported. The Northern Ireland government will provide some financial support to the Republic of Ireland's research grant program. Going forward, Northern Ireland universities will now be able to apply for support for joint research efforts as long as they also involve an Irish university outside of Northern Ireland.
- New Plan for Irish Higher Ed
- More Than Yeats and Joyce
- Irish historian considers significance of fight over papers at Boston College
- Anger over new approach to funding science in Ireland
- Can the Humanities Save Ireland?
- Oral History, Unprotected
- Ireland moves to develop new approach to higher education
- Essay on how the LaCour scandal exposes weaknesses in research training and peer review
Search for Jobs