DeVry Inc. shut all 13 of its Chicago-area DeVry University and Chamberlain College of Nursing campuses Monday, citing an emailed threat that was deemed a "potential security issue," The Chicago Tribune reported. Little information was provided about the nature of the threat, but DeVry officials said in a statement that local authorities had declared it safe to reopen the campuses today.
- Quick Takes: No Answers in N.J., Military School Targeted by NCAA Balks, Changes for DeVry's Nursing School
- DeVry's Retrenchment
- DeVry Buys Nursing School
- Quick Takes: Layoffs at DeVry, Florida Dumps Coca-Cola for $27 Million, Bequest for Wellesley Power Plant
- DeVry Responds to My '3 Suggestions for For-Profits'
- Evidence of California's Regulatory Vacuum
- From Princeton to DeVry
- Enrollments tumble at for-profit colleges
Search for Jobs