GRE volume was up about 5 percent in the United States in 2013, and by larger percentages in some other countries. Among all countries outside the United States, GRE test-taking was up 30 percent, and the figure was up 70 percent in India, the Educational Testing Service announced.
- Donors gave $34 billion to colleges in 2013
- GRE Test Volume Up 13% in 2011
- UT-Austin and Cornell U. students question their institutions' investments in MOOCs
- Penguin-India Pulls Chicago Scholar's Book on Hinduism
- Wage Advantage for College-Educated Millennials
- Common Application Will Keep Essay Prompts
- Review of 'Zizek's Jokes'
- Discussion among two adjuncts about bias against people with non-recent Ph.D.s
Search for Jobs