The Corcoran College of Art + Design would become part of George Washington University under a plan announced Wednesday. The college and the Corcoran Gallery of Art have struggled financially for some time, and the plan would also involve the National Gallery of Art taking control of the art museum. The announcement of the plan noted that details remain to be worked out. The new plan replaces one announced in April under which the Corcoran would have created an affiliation with the University of Maryland at College Park.
- Education Department kicks off negotiations for rules on student aid
- U. of Maryland Hit by Cybersecurity Breach
- Tying college presidents' wages to the salaries of cooks and janitors
- Essay says 'undermatching' is part of a much broader problem than current policy debate suggests
- Corcoran and U. of Maryland Plan Partnership
- Layoffs at Marquette
- Why Won't Oklahoma Return Painting Looted by Nazis?
- Women in Colorado Philosophy Issue Statement
Search for Jobs