Harvard Receives $150 Million Gift
February 20, 2014
- Iowa proposes to end use of tuition revenue for financial aid
- Essay criticizes the $400 million gift to Harvard
- $400 million gift to Harvard sets off debate about philanthropy to wealthy institutions
- As rich universities get richer, are poor students being left behind?
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Harvard, Hitler Video Angers North Dakota, Seminary Lays Off Tenured Faculty, Gender Bias and Postdocs, Reversal by Chase on Student Loans, Zebra on Campus
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Saint Paul, MN
For the past fifty years, BCC has provided quality education to citizens from the Bronx and beyond. With students from 109 different countries, we...
The mission of Pierpont Community & Technical College is to provide opportunities for learning, training, and further education that enrich the...