Harvard Receives $150 Million Gift
February 20, 2014
- Iowa proposes to end use of tuition revenue for financial aid
- Essay criticizes the $400 million gift to Harvard
- $400 million gift to Harvard sets off debate about philanthropy to wealthy institutions
- As rich universities get richer, are poor students being left behind?
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Harvard, Hitler Video Angers North Dakota, Seminary Lays Off Tenured Faculty, Gender Bias and Postdocs, Reversal by Chase on Student Loans, Zebra on Campus
- Quick Takes: Columbia Will Use $15 Million to Diversify Faculty, U. of Calif. Garners Another Big Enron Settlement, Purdue Takes Back Honor for Earl Butz, Cerritos Coach Arrested
- Fault Lines
- New Strategy at Wisconsin
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...
Founded in 1955, Cerritos College is a public comprehensive community college serving an area of 52 square miles of southeastern Los Angeles county...