The public safety director at Illinois's Concordia University has been fired after his arrest for allegedly masturbating in a colleague's office, The Chicago Tribune reported. A female employee told police that she spotted Timothy Margis adjusting his belt while leaving her office, and then discovered semen in one of her shoes. Officers arrested him at his home for misdemeanor public indecency and disorderly conduct, and Concordia suspended and then fired him, the newspaper reported.
- A Mess at Michigan
- Prof Accused of Making 'Terroristic Threat'
- Student arrest and protest raise questions over campus sagging-pants ban
- Illinois State president resigns amid investigation
- Online faculty discussion raises concern about bias against Appalachians and poor white people
- Police Encounter
- Increasing number of universities are creating international health, safety and security-related positions
- Degrees of Gravity
Search for Jobs