SLM (better known as Sallie Mae) is facing increasingly broad investigations from state and federal agencies, The Wall Street Journal reported. Illinois, under Attorney General Lisa Madigan, is leading several states in examining Sallie Mae's debt collection and loan servicing.
- Supporters of former football coach push him for Youngstown State presidency
- U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign faculty watch strike at Chicago campus closely
- Essay questions benefits of rush to competency-based education
- Take a scholarly approach to work-life balance issues (essay)
- Brown releases analysis of how a lecture got canceled due to protests
- Sallie Mae Splits In Two, Names New Loan Servicing Unit 'Navient'
- The Cuomo Effect Spreads
- Concordia Fires Safety Chief After Arrest for Indecency
Search for Jobs