A coalition of higher education, business and other groups seek to make the case for more federal investment in research and higher education with a four-minute video explaining the "innovation deficit." The groups hope to remind members of Congress (and those who influence them) about the important contributions that scientific and other research make to the knowledge economy -- and the economy at large.
- University Groups Call for Closing 'Innovation Deficit'
- Mitch Daniels Signs Letter on 'Innovation Deficit' After All
- Why Purdue President Didn't Sign 'Innovation Deficit' Letter
- Presidents Call for Action on 'Innovation Deficit'
- Essay critiques how 'student as customer' idea erodes key values in higher education
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau sues ITT, alleges predatory loan scheme
- Agreement on Accreditation System for Graduate Medical Education
- GOP tax plan would combine tuition tax breaks, end popular deductions for colleges
Search for Jobs