Victory U., a For-Profit, Shuts Down
March 7, 2014
Victory University, a for-profit institution in Memphis, is shutting down, Memphis News Channel 3 reported. Rumors have circulated about financial problems at the institution, which has 1,600 students.
- Two adjuncts discuss their career realities
- Are state systems endangering our public flagship universities? (essay)
- Progressive groups launch new campaign to tackle student debt, college affordability
- Debate Over Plan to Break Up Pennsylvania System
- Lawsuit Alleges NCAA and Conferences Cap Scholarships Illegally
- Students fuel interest in bitcoin in higher education
- Hoping for a 'Miracle' to Save Lambuth U.
- Mumps Outbreak at Ohio State U.
Search for Jobs
Houston Community College is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education for academic...
One of sixteen colleges comprising the South Carolina Technical College System, the Technical College of the Lowcountry traces its origin to the...