Victory U., a For-Profit, Shuts Down
March 7, 2014
Victory University, a for-profit institution in Memphis, is shutting down, Memphis News Channel 3 reported. Rumors have circulated about financial problems at the institution, which has 1,600 students.
- Grand Canyon U., a major for-profit college, considers becoming nonprofit
- Quick Takes: U.S. Audit Slams Fifth Third Over Student Loans, Northeastern Ill. Withdraws Proposal on Protests, Effort to Save AP Italian Fails, Baltimore Hebrew May Merge Into Towson U., For-Profit Purchases
- Quick Takes: WVU Loses Gifts, Anthropologists Question 'Minerva' Project, Johnson C. Smith Tuition Freeze, New Buyer for Myers U., First Contract for Wayne State Part Timers, Flooding Shuts Maine-Fort Kent, Congress Passes Loan Bill
- Quick Takes: Barring Undocumented Students, HR Chief Fired Over Anti-Gay Column, IPO for Grand Canyon U., Apollo in Canada, More Anger Over Schlafly Honor, Inappropriate Influence on Ratings, Surge at Teach for America, Arizona State Drops 3 Sports
- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ballot Dispute, Women's Sports Participation, Yale Will Spend More, Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Campus Elections, Purchase of Textbook Company, New Buyer Possible for Myers U., Better Late Than Never
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
This is Arkansas State from Arkansas State University on Vimeo . A destination university focused on the mission of educating leaders, enhancing...
Mission Grounded in its social justice heritage, Pacific Oaks College prepares students to be culturally intelligent agents of change serving diverse...