Meningitis Suspected in Student Death
March 12, 2014
Stephanie Ross, an engineering student at Drexel University, died Monday in her sorority house, and meningitis is the suspected cause, Philly.com reported. The university is offering preventive treatment to all who were in close contact with Ross.
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
- Deal Stopped in Its Tracks
- New Presidents or Provosts: Lynn U., Mansfield U. of Pa., Murray State U., Teachers College, Temple U., U. of Denver, U. of Nevada-Reno
- What's Next? Bubonic Plague?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
An independent, coeducational, residential college in south-central Michigan, Albion is committed to the liberal arts tradition. Founded in 1835 and...
Loyola University Chicago, a private university founded in 1870 as St. Ignatius College, is the nation’s largest Jesuit, Catholic University and the...