Meningitis Suspected in Student Death
March 12, 2014
Stephanie Ross, an engineering student at Drexel University, died Monday in her sorority house, and meningitis is the suspected cause, Philly.com reported. The university is offering preventive treatment to all who were in close contact with Ross.
- Drexel Meningitis Death Linked to Princeton
- Cameron U. professor sues for First Amendment violations
- A look at U. of Michigan's partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong U.
- Review of Lisa Gitelman, 'Paper Knowledge: Toward a Media History of Documents'
- A look at Columbia's 'Global Centers' model
- Essay on applying for faculty jobs at community colleges
- Meetings feature more substance about education technology
- Amid the branch campus building boom, some universities reject the model
Search for Jobs
Tufts University is a leader in American higher education – distinctive for its success as a moderately-sized teaching and research university. Our ‘...
Joliet Junior College, the nation's first public community college, offers pre-baccalaureate programs for students planning to transfer to a four-...