Meningitis Suspected in Student Death
March 12, 2014
Stephanie Ross, an engineering student at Drexel University, died Monday in her sorority house, and meningitis is the suspected cause, Philly.com reported. The university is offering preventive treatment to all who were in close contact with Ross.
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- New Presidents or Provosts: Lynn U., Mansfield U. of Pa., Murray State U., Teachers College, Temple U., U. of Denver, U. of Nevada-Reno
- Deal Stopped in Its Tracks
- What's Next? Bubonic Plague?
- Florida A&M death illuminates prevalence of non-Greek hazing
- Online education advocates look to make their message viral
- Transition at a Tribal College
Search for Jobs
North Dartmouth, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Located on Boston’s historic south shore, within walking distance of Quincy Bay, Eastern Nazarene College (ENC) recently celebrated its 100th...
For more than 40 years, LSC-O has provided an affordable, quality education in an environment that emphasizes friendly service and personal attention...