Meningitis Suspected in Student Death
March 12, 2014
Stephanie Ross, an engineering student at Drexel University, died Monday in her sorority house, and meningitis is the suspected cause, Philly.com reported. The university is offering preventive treatment to all who were in close contact with Ross.
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- New Presidents or Provosts: Lynn U., Mansfield U. of Pa., Murray State U., Teachers College, Temple U., U. of Denver, U. of Nevada-Reno
- Deal Stopped in Its Tracks
- What's Next? Bubonic Plague?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
New Brunswick, NJ
Established in 1827, the University of Toronto is Canada's largest university, recognized as a global leader in research and teaching. U of T's...
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...