Marietta College, a private institution in Ohio, is eliminating 20 full-time positions to deal with a budget shortfall, The Marietta Times reported. College officials said that they needed to make cuts to be able to make investments needed to promote the college's long-term sustainability.
- Lost faculty job offer raises questions about negotiation strategy
- U. of Tennessee Can't Ban 'Sex Week,' President Says
- Accreditation at Risk for Sojourner-Douglass College
- Diversity Event That Excluded White People Called Off
- For graduates, the major matters, but so do interpersonal skills (essay)
- Colleges award tenure
- Students need the right kind of college ratings system (essay)
- Are reports of bullying by female coaches increasing, or just more concerning?
Search for Jobs