The Drexel University student who died of meningitis last week had been in contact with Princeton University students the week before and had the same strain that has been present there, Philly.com reported. Officials said that the death suggests the possibility that the strain is still present at Princeton.
- Meningitis Suspected in Student Death
- Essay on the implications of the rescinded Nazareth College faculty job offer
- Review of Evelyn Barish, 'The Double Life of Paul de Man'
- Student Deaths Lead to Debate on Hazing in Portugal
- New Arizona scholarship program aimed at asset-building for low-income students
- Consortiums and collaboration abound in the small college sector
- Lost credits hold back transfer students, study finds
- Wrong Email Sent to Parents of Rejected Applicants
Search for Jobs