Inside Higher Ed is today releasing a free compilation of articles -- in print-on-demand format -- about the globalization of higher education. The articles reflect long-term trends in the recruitment of foreign students, study abroad, internationalization of the curriculum, online education and more. The articles aren't today's breaking news, but reflect long-term trends and some of the forward-looking strategies that colleges are adopting. Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Tuesday, April 15 at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman conducted a free webinar to talk about the issues raised in the booklet's articles. To view the webinar, please click here.
- Accreditation and Student Learning: New Compilation of Articles
- 'The Retention Agenda': New Compilation of Articles Available
- Globalization in Higher Education
- New Compilation of Articles on the Completion Agenda
- The MOOC Moment
- The Retention Agenda
- New Compilation of Articles on the Flipped Classroom
- The Evolving Curriculum: a Compendium of Articles
Search for Jobs