Inside Higher Ed is today releasing a free compilation of articles -- in print-on-demand format -- about the drive to increase the number of Americans with college credentials. The articles reflect challenges faced by colleges, and some of the key strategies they are adopting. Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Monday, April 28, at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman will conduct a free webinar to talk about the issues raised in the booklet's articles. To register for the webinar, please click here.
- New Compilation of Articles on the Flipped Classroom
- The Completion Agenda
- Compilation of Articles on Critical Thinking
- Globalization of Higher Education: A New Compilation
- The Future of Student Loans: a Collection of Articles
- Compilation of Articles on Strategies for the New Normal
- Globalization in Higher Education
- Educating Nontraditional Students
Search for Jobs