The Project on Fair Representation, the legal team that has brought many legal challenges to the consideration of race, is looking for new plaintiffs. On Monday, the project announced that it has created three websites to invite people to indicate that they feel they have been the victims of discrimination in admissions. The sites seek plaintiffs against Harvard University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of Wisconsin at Madison. Officials with the project have in the past said that affirmative action hurts Asian applicants, an argument that appears related to the photos on the home page of each website.
- Court Win for Affirmative Action
- Asian-American group urges Supreme Court to bar race-conscious admissions
- Lawsuits allege affirmative action violations
- Asian organizations ask Education Department to find Harvard discriminates in admissions
- Social scientists defend affirmative action in Fisher v. University of Texas
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories