Lehigh University has expelled a student who vandalized a multicultural residence hall, The Express-Times reported. The student's name was not released but the university said that he was drunk at the time and took eggs and tomatoes from a fraternity to throw them at the residence hall.
- University's action over student who posted a swastika on a bulletin board sets off international debate
- What should educators make of spray-painting campus statues and symbols of the old South?
- How widespread are the issues facing fraternities?
- Saint Leo's new residence hall includes a variety of elaborate amenities
- On Stopping Student Drinking, a Salivary Solution?
- Racism Rears Its Head
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Quick Takes: Settlement for VT Families, University Bars Tibet Questions for Dalai Lama, Scientists on Drugs, Lafayette Ex-Cop Arrested for Groping Employees, Union Dispute at Wayne State, Maneuvering on GI Bill, Lessons From Mumps Outbreak
Search for Jobs