Abdelhak Bensaoula and David Starikov, professors of physics at the University of Houston, are facing federal charges of conspiracy, making false statement and wire fraud, all in connection with federal grant applications, The Houston Chronicle reported. No comment was available from the professors, but the university said that the charges -- if true -- would make the institution a victim in the case.
- Chinese nationals indicted for elaborate cheating scheme on standardized admissions tests
- Ever-Expanding False Claims Act
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Unusual sexual harassment case at Northwestern U. brings out advocates of student indemnification
- U. of Phoenix Loses in U.S. Court
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories