With student borrowing rising -- and political concern about debt growing with it -- Inside Higher Ed today publishes a free compilation of articles about the future of student loans. The news and opinion articles -- in a print-on-demand booklet -- explore the impact of federal policies, strategies some institutions are adopting, and the views of thought leaders on the issue.
Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Wednesday, May 21, at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman conducted a free webinar to talk about the issues raised in the booklet's articles. To view the webinar, please click here.
- Compilation of Articles on Critical Thinking
- New Compilation of Articles on the Flipped Classroom
- New Compilation of Articles on the Completion Agenda
- Globalization in Higher Education
- Educating Nontraditional Students
- Globalization of Higher Education: A New Compilation
- The Future of Student Loans
- The Quest for Critical Thinking
Search for Jobs