The University of Southern California has transferred an M.F.A. program to the Vermont College of Fine Arts. Several professors will move and the program that was an M.F.A. in professional writing will now be part of a new School of Writing and Publishing at Vermont College of Fine Arts. The college already offers low residency programs, but the new degree will be its first residential graduate program, and will start in September. A spokesman said that while the program was transferred, there was no cash exchanged in the deal.
- New Programs: Dance, Nursing, Fine Arts
- New Programs: Community Arts, Environmental Studies, Horse Science
- New Programs: Experimental Arts, Energy Technology, Biology
- Going Borderless and Bilingual
- New Programs: Theater Design, Creative Writing, Bioengineering, International Mechanical Engineering, Health Sciences
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories