Apollo Education Group is expanding into Africa. The for-profit education company, which owns the University of Phoenix, announced on Tuesday that its wholly owned subsidiary, Apollo Global, had purchased an 81 percent interest in a private South African higher education provider, Milpark Education, for $25.6 million. Apollo Global’s network also includes institutions in Australia, Chile, India, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
- Laureate's growing global network of institutions
- Business is booming for American for-profits in Brazil. Is that good?
- Apollo-Owned College in Chile Faces Accreditation Woes
- South Carolina Regulators Oppose Infilaw Plan to Buy Charleston Law School
- review of Huiling Ding, 'Rhetoric of Global Epidemic: Transcultural Communication about SARS'
- Colleges that miss enrollment targets step up their summer recruitment
- Global and Local
- Apollo Goes Global
Search for Jobs