The Obama administration and some in Congress have fought to kill at nuclear fusion reactor program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, preferring to support other, similar work. But MIT continues to receive federal support for the program. An article in The Boston Globe profiles the lobbying campaign MIT used to overcome long odds of holding on to the program.
- UNCF receives $25m from Koch brothers, prompting praise and anger
- Obama Set to Expand Income-Based Repayment Program
- Should Educause ditch the chief information officer lounge?
- California lawmakers would require students to get a 'yes' before sex
- Fund-Raising for Homeless Adjunct
- Essay calls for the end to job interviews at academic conferences
- Essay calls for a reform of the teaching of introductory economics
- A Different Kind of Conflict of Interest Question
Search for Jobs