Florida State University is restarting its search for president, with Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates now replacing R. William Funk as the university's search consultant, the Tampa Bay Times reported Wednesday. The Faculty Senate last week took a no confidence vote in Funk, one of the nation's top higher ed headhunters. Funk bowed out of the search on Monday.
- Blinn Faculty Senate Votes No Confidence in President
- For Unizin, common infrastructure means commercial software
- Historians bar hiring committees from recording candidates during AHA meeting
- New network seeks to promote liberal arts worldwide
- Accreditor's possible extension for City College of San Francisco
- Despite faculty opposition, a politician to become president of Florida State U.
- Essay on why students at black colleges will benefit from Koch grant to UNCF
- U. of Oregon Rejects Professor's Plan for Sex Assault Survey
Search for Jobs